COOP INTERMEDIA RESEARCH AND STUDY NETWORK
The COOP collaboraton 2008-2009 was realized through a series of media art workshops in different Central European cities, and ending with a public presentation in Bratislava, May 2009.
The Coop project is supported by Visegrad Fund
- AKU Banska Bystrica, Platform DigiVAF(ex) Michal Murin , 
- Col-me Bratislava Guy van Belle 
- Institut Intermedii Praha (coordinator) Milos Vojtechovský, Roman Berka, Martin Blažíček, Magda Kobzová, Lenka Dolanová 
- Intermedia dept. Budapest Allan Siegel 
- The Polish Society for Electroacoustic Music, Krakow Marek Choloniewski 
COOP aims to utilize and strengthen the importance of collaborative models, team creativity, knowledge sharing and different aspects of interdisciplinary dialog within the art and technology oriented educational institutions and civic cultural initiatives. COOP wants to stimulate an exchange of innovative forms of research and strategies between the universities and art centers in Visegrad countries.
How it was?