- 13/10/2015 - 14/10/2015
- IIM, Technická 2
Licht.Pfad. Integrated Stage Show using Derivative TouchDesigner.
From the start of my carrier as performing artist I had a dream to use all parts of Visual show in one environment In order to reach a synergetic effect. During last years we worked on different events and developed our strategy and technologies, how to integrate sound, light and visuals in one 3d space of the venue using wonderful media programming environment of TouchDesigner. Our short talk will represent a short retrospective and ideas behind it.
Over 16 years experience in VFX production (Maya / Houdini)
Clients: Trixter, Scanline CA, Bayer, MSD, SILA SVETA, onformative, WHITEvoid, Periskop Art Group as soon as installation and performances at Mutek, Berlin Atonal, Berghain, Tresor, ARMA17, Monasterio, Katerholzig.
CEO and TD of Berlin based Licht.Pfad Studio, specialized in generative design, interactive installations and light shows, videomapping, motion graphics and software development.
1. Basics of interface
2. Data Types
3. Basic setup and render output to projectors / screens
4. Working with geometry
5. Compositing and texturing
6. CHOP and working with live data. Working with events.
1. Advanced control of video playback
2. Key animation. (Animation Comp)
4. Working with tabular data and scripting
5. Working with devices ( Kinect, Midi controllers and so on)
6. Sync with Ableton Live and setup of Live Performance
7. User Interface creation